Effective Date: 21 October 2020
This website at http://www.sister.net/ (“our Website”) is operated by Sister Holdings Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under number 12111207 whose registered office is at 34 Park Street, London, W1K 2JD, and its subsidiaries (together, “us” or “we”). Our VAT number is GB 236 0780 14. The provision of our Website, and your access to and use of our Website, is subject to and governed by all applicable laws and regulations and these terms and conditions (“these Terms”). Please read these Terms carefully. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use our Website. If you use our Website, you will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these Terms.
These Terms are subject to change from time to time. This page will display the most up to date version of these Terms. Every time you use our Website, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the Terms that apply at that time.
- Availability and Faults. Access to and use of our Website are provided and permitted on a temporary basis. The Website will not always be available and may have some faults. We are under no obligation to update any information contained on our Website. We reserve the right to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our Website (or any portion or portions of it) and/or the information, materials, products and/or services available through our Website (or any portion or portions of it) with or without notice.
Our Website is provided on an “as is,” and “as available” basis, and to the extent permitted by law made without any guarantees, conditions or warranties of any kind.
- Ownership. Unless otherwise indicated, our Website including its design, text, content, arrangement, and other matters related to it (including without limitation any and all programmes, clips, images and other content included or referred to on it) are protected under copyright and other applicable intellectual property law and we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property and other proprietary rights in or relating to our Website (and all such content). All such rights are reserved.
The posting of our Website does not constitute a waiver of any right in or relating to our Website (or any such content). Except as expressly granted in these Terms, you do not acquire any rights, title or interest in or relating to our Website (or any such content).
- Use of our Website by You. We grant you a limited right to access and make use of our Website for your own use. You are not allowed to: reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, re-transmit, distribute or otherwise exploit our Website including any of its content for any commercial purpose without obtaining prior permission from us; make derivative use of our Website or its contents; download or copy information for the benefit of another business; or use data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
You may print off reasonable copies, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your own use. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses or other material, which is malicious or technologically harmful, attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, or attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report you to the relevant authorities for such acts.
Access to or use of our Website (or information, content, materials, products and/or services on our Website) may be prohibited by law in certain countries or jurisdictions. You are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws and regulations of the country from which you are accessing our Website. We make no representation or warranty that our Website (or information, materials, products and/or services on our Website) is appropriate or available for use in other locations outside England and Wales.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our Website (or portions of it) at any time if we believe you are using our Website in any way that is contrary to any of these Terms, and if you print off, copy or download any part of our Website in breach of these Terms, you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- Information Only. Nothing in our Website constitutes an offer to buy or sell products and/or services in any jurisdiction. Our Website is for information only. All details, descriptions and other information relating to products and/or services and/or content appearing on our Website are of a general nature only.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, the information may be subject to change and we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up to date. We are not liable for loss incurred by you from relying on information on the Website.
- Your Materials. We do not accept submissions of any sort including, without limitation, any creative ideas, formats, scripts, showreels or other materials via our Website.
- Third Party Websites. Our Website may contain links to other websites operated by other companies and persons (“Third Party Websites”). These links are intended to provide further information only.
The inclusion on our Website of any link to a Third Party Website does not mean that we approve, endorse or accept any responsibility for that Third Party Website, its content or use, or the use of products and/or services made available through such Third Party Website. We have not investigated, monitored or checked any Third Party Websites for accuracy, completeness or conformance with applicable laws and regulations. We are not responsible for any damages or losses caused as a result of your use of, or reliance on, such Third Party Websites and you use any Third Party Websites at your own risk. All terms and conditions and policies of the Third Party Websites you visit will apply to you while on such websites and you should check them.
- Links to Our Website. You must not create any link or links to our Website from another website or document without our prior written consent. You may link to the home page of our Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Website in any website that is not owned by you. Our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Website other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exclusion of Liability. We do not seek (and nothing in these Terms is intended) to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability, which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Subject to the foregoing, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: the use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site. In particular, we will not be liable for: (i) loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; (ii) business interruption; (iii) loss of anticipated savings; (iv) loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or (v) any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- General. These Terms contain the entire understanding between you and us with respect to the use of our Website. No representation, statement, inducement oral or written, not contained in these Terms (as updated from time to time) shall be binding on either you or us.
Each of the provisions of these Terms is severable. If any provision of these Terms is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable under the law of any jurisdiction, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of the original provision to the fullest extent allowed by law. The remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
If you have any questions or complaints regarding these Terms or any other matter, you may contact us by writing to us at email@example.com.